Overview of the Short Term Trading Market
The Overview of the Short Term Trading Market (STTM) course will provide attendees with a broad understanding of how gas works in this market.
- AEMO’s gas markets: eastern and south eastern markets,
Gas Bulletin Board and Wallumbilla & Moomba gas hubs.
- About the STTM – how it operates, key arrangements with
trading participants, market fundamentals, emergency
- About the DWGM –Declared Transmission System operations
in Victoria, trading participant arrangements, system
security, key market concepts and processes.
- Settlements and Prudentials – Markets settlements
comparison, settlement and prudential concepts explained.
- The Gas Supply Hub – Why a gas exchange?, registering for
the GSH, market and legal frameworks, trading and market
operation, gas delivery, market support.
Face-to-face (single-day) class
Virtual (2 half-day) sessions
The fundamentals of natural gas.
Key market structure and processes.
- The roles of the different categories of participants and
other key players in this market, and the
inter-relationships between them.
- How trading takes place in the market.
Settlement of the STTM.
Attendees of the course will gain an understanding of AEMO's role in the STTM.
$480 (plus GST) per person
2023 course schedule coming soon
How to enrol:
- Visit the AEMO Learning Academy
- Click on the catalogue button to view courses
- Add the education course to the Cart
- Create an individual log in
You will also be able to access the AEMO e-learning and education catalogues.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.