AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q4 2018
- Technical Integration of Distributed Energy Resources Report released
- 2019 Gas Statement of Opportunities released
- 2019 Victorian Gas Planning Report released
- AEMO releases Project Assessment Draft Report (PADR) for Western Victoria Renewable Integration RIT-T
- AEMO releases 2018 WA GSOO
- Energy Live App now available
February 13, 2019 - 10:23 AM
AEMO has published its “Quarterly Energy Dynamics” report to provide energy market participants, businesses, consumers, governments and other interested parties with information on the market dynamics, trends and outcomes during Q4 2018 (1 October to 31 December 2018)
AEMO produces this report each quarter as part of its regular market monitoring and reporting activities.
- Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q4 2018 (2.3 MB, pdf)
This quarterly report provides a summary of electricity and gas market dynamics, trends and outcomes during Q4 2018. It also compares results for the quarter against other recent quarters, focussing on Q3 2018 and Q4 2017. Geographically, the report covers the National Electricity Market – (Queensland New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania) – and the east coast gas markets. This report also incorporates analysis on the energy markets in Western Australia.
Data for selected charts from the report is provided below.
- Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q4 2018 workbook (1.5 MB, xlsx)