Notice of Second Stage of Consultation
National Electricity Rules - Rule 8.9
Review of Market Ancillary Service Specification
Date of Notice: 26 April 2017
This notice informs all Registered Participants and interested people (Consulted Parties) that AEMO is commencing the second stage of its consultation on its review of the Market Ancillary service Specification. This consultation is being conducted under clauses 3.11.2(c) and (d) of the National Electricity Rules, in accordance with the Rules cosultation requirements detailed in rule 8.9 of the NER.
Invitation to make submissions
AEMO invites written submissions on this draft determination
Please identify any parts of your submission that you wish to remain confidential, and explain why. AEMO may still publish that information if it does not consider it to be confidential, but will consult with you before doing so.
Consulted Persons should note that material identified as confidential may be given less weight in the decision-making process than material that is published.
Closing date and Time
Submissions in response to this Notice of Second Stage of Rules Consultation should be sent by email to email@example.com to reach by 5:00pm (Melbourne time) on 19 May 2017.
All submissions must be forwarded in electronic format (both pdf and word). Please send any queries about this consultation to the same email address.
Submissions recieved after the closing date and time will not be valid, and AEMO is not obliged to consider them. Any late submissions should explain the reason for lateness and the detriment to you if AEMO dos not consider your submission.
All submssions will be published on AEMO's website, other than confidential content.
- MASS Consultation - Final Report
- Market Ancillary Service Specification V5.0 - effective 30 July 2017
- MASS V5.0 changes from Draft MASS
Second Stage Submissions
- Delta Electricity MASS Stage 2 Submission
- EnerNOC MASS Stage 2 Submission
- Snowy Hydro Limited Mass Stage 2 Submission
- Tilt Renewables MASS Stage 2 Submission
- Yokogawa MASS Stage 2 Submission
Stage Two Documents
Stage One Submissions
- AEC submission - MASS Issues Paper
- AGL submission - MASS Issues Paper
- Delta Electricity submission - MASS Issues Paper
- EnerNOC submission - MASS Issues Paper
- ENGIE submission - MASS Issues Paper
- ERM submission - MASS Issues Paper
- Hydro Tasmania submission - MASS Issues Paper
- United Energy submission - MASS Issues Paper