Date of Notice: 27 October 2016
This notice informs all Registered Participants and interested parties (Consulted Persons) that AEMO is conducting a consultation on B2B Procedures on behalf of the Information Exchange Committee (IEC) which have been developed and amended as a result of the National Electricity Amendment (Updating the electricity B2B framework) Rule 2016.
This consultation is being conducted under rules 11.86.6, 11.87.2 and 11.88.2 of the National Electricity Rules (NER), in accordance with the Rules consultation requirements detailed in rule 8.9 of the NER.
Matter under Consultation
The matter for consultation is the following list of procedures which the IEC is proposing to amend and develop under this consultation. The changes to the procedures as drafted in the instruments listed here are the most significant change to B2B procedures since market start.
|Instrument||New / Amended|
|Glossary and Framework – B2B references only||Amended|
|Service Order Process||Amended (Major)|
|Customer Site Details Notification||Amended|
|Meter Data Process||Amended|
|One Way Notification||Amended (Major)|
|Technical Delivery Specification||Discussion Paper|
|NEM RoLR Processes: Part B – B2B Procedure||Amended|
First Stage Consultation Documents
- Notice of First Stage Consultation - POC Procedure Changes (B2B)
- Poc Procedure Changes (B2B) – NER Consultation Paper
- Initial Draft Copies Of Procedures (Clean Copies)
- Initial Draft Copies Of Procedures (Track Change Copies)
- B2B Guide V1.0
- Technical Delivery Specification Discussion Paper
- Procedure Mapping Spreadsheet
- Participant Response Procedures Template – First Stage Consultation
- Participant Response Guide Template – First Stage Consultation
- Participant Response Procedures Template – Technical Delivery Specification Discussion Paper
- IEC Directive - procedure drafting
First Stage Submissions
Closing Date for Submissions
Submissions in response to this Notice of First Stage of Rules Consultation should reach AEMO by 5.00pm AEDT on 02 December 2016.
The IEC welcomes early submissions.
Please refer to the AEMO PoC webpage for further information.
For any queries on this consultation, please contact email@example.com