About the NEM Reform Executive Forum
AEMO, together with industry, is delivering a comprehensive package of reforms, covering the Energy Security Board’s (ESB) Post 2025 reforms, AEMO Strategic and Foundational initiatives and other NEM market reforms. AEMO has formed the NEM Reform Program to manage the implementation of this reform package.
AEMO has established an industry-wide structure to support, guide, collaborate and mitigate risk on the implementation program. The structure supports overall implementation planning as well as implementation.
The Executive Forum will build on AEMO’s industry wide engagement structure and facilitate engagement between executive level organisational representatives from across industry.
The Executive Forum will provide a forum for industry executives to:
- Get a first-hand account of overall plans, status, and risks in relation to industry readiness.
- Discuss issues and success factors relating to timely industry investment/mobilisation for delivery.
- Consider and raise risks relating to delivery effectiveness and efficiency.
- Raise and consider risks external to NEM Reform that may require action/mitigation.
- Identify ways for industry to collaborate more effectively and address the challenges identified.
Terms of reference
Record of activities
For more information, please contact NEMReform@aemo.com.au