This page contains key upcoming milestones to support the delivery of the 2020-21 Report into the Cyber Security Preparedness of the Australian Energy Sector.
The report is produced on the thematic findings from market participant self-assessments in alignment with the Australian Energy Sector Cyber Security Framework (AESCSF).
The 2020-21 program schedule is detailed below.
- 2020-21 program communication to energy market participants (CEOs and Cyber Contacts)
- Publication of the updated training and educational material
- Educational workshops held via video conference
- Opening of self-assessment data collection portal (anticipated mid-May).
- Individual facilitated self-assessments commence for some new program participants
- Anticipated closure of the collection portal and completion of the AESCSF self-assessment period is planned for late June (CEO attestations to have been submitted along with self-assessment results at this point).
Post June 2021
- Data collation, aggregation, and analysis
- Release of the 2020-21 AESCSF benchmarking portal to participants who completed a self-assessment
- Submission of the 2020-21 Report to the Energy Ministers Forum (Formerly Council of Australian Governments Energy Council [COAG EC])
For further information, please contact the project team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.