AEMO is pleased to announce that applications are now open for its 2023 Graduate Development Program.
AEMO’s Executive General Manager – People & Culture, Geraldine Leslie, said the AEMO Graduate Development Program provides a launch pad for graduates to build their careers in Australia’s rapidly evolving energy sector, with AEMO playing a central role in Australia’s energy transition.
“Successful candidates will be provided with rewarding experiences, working as part of AEMO’s talented team of energy professionals, while gaining exposure to many areas of our organisation through a structured rotational program,” said Ms Leslie.
Applications are now open for students completing their studies this year, or recent graduates, in the following disciplines:
- Engineering - Electrical/Power Systems, Power Electronics and Chemical with a focus on power systems
- Technology/Digital with a focus on Engineers Software & Systems, Cyber Security, Cloud, Digital
- Science/Maths with a focus on data analytics, analytical forecasting, advanced maths
- Data Science with a focus on management of operational and power system modelling data
- Economics with a focus on energy market trends, market design, supply and demand, market behaviour and regulatory policy
Visit our campaign advertisement to apply today: 2023 Graduate Development Program intake. Applications close at 8:00 am (AEST) Monday, 19 September 2022.
If you know someone who might be interested in applying, please share and like our online posts to help spread the word.
This is a very exciting time to be part of one of the world’s most dynamic industries. If you are curious about learning more about AEMO and working with some of the best and brightest minds at the centre of Australia's energy future, check out AEMO’s Careers website.