Capacity Trading and Auction reports
Daily public reports relating to Capacity Trading and the daily Capacity Auction are listed below. Information relating to these reports are provided in the Capacity Transfer Day-Ahead Auction Transactions, available here Capacity Trading and Auction Procedures Policies and Guides.
This report notifies participants when the market delay or cancellation process is triggered.
This report lists the Auction Quantity Limits (AQLs) for each product component available for the day ahead auction.
This report lists the cleared quantity, cleared price and price sensitivities for each auction product component following each auction run.
This report lists the following items for each facility and service type:
- initial cleared quantity as determined by the Auction Solver;
- where there has been a curtailment of the initial cleared quantity, the revised auction quantity. This quantity must be the aggregate minimum quantity made available to auction participants on the gas day;
- final aggregated scheduled nominations.
This report provides a notice to the industry whenever an auction service is impacted by a facility curtailment within the gas day that the auction capacity is scheduled to be available to shippers.
This report provides a consolidated list of all secondary capacity trades which includes:
- GSH trades (screen traded and off-market trades);
- Bilateral trades submitted into the GBB.