AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics - Q2 2019
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q3 2019
- AEMO releases 2019 Annual Report
- Zema Energy Studies Scholarship
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – AEMO webinar
- 2019 NEM Electricity Statement of Opportunities
- Western Victoria Renewable Integration Project Assessment Conclusions Report July 2019
August 09, 2019 - 12:10 PM
AEMO has published its “Quarterly Energy Dynamics” report to provide energy market participants, businesses, consumers, governments and other interested parties with information on the market dynamics, trends and outcomes during Q2 2019 (1 April to 30 June 2019).
AEMO produces this report each quarter as part of its regular market monitoring and reporting activities.
- Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q2 2019 (1.9 MB, pdf)
This quarterly report provides a summary of electricity and gas market dynamics, trends and outcomes during Q2 2019. It also compares results for the quarter against other recent quarters, focussing on Q1 2019 and Q2 2018. Geographically, the report covers the National Electricity Market – (Queensland New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania) – and the east coast gas markets. The report also incorporates analysis on the energy markets in Western Australia.
Data for selected charts from the report is provided below.
- Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q2 2019 workbook (5.5 MB, xlsx)