Notice of Determination
AEMO informs all Gas Supply Hub exchange members and other interested stakeholders that it has decided to make the proposed amendments to the Exchange Agreement. Version 16 of the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement will be effective from October 6th 2022 or such other date as notified by AEMO.
Notice of Consultation
AEMO is consulting on proposed amendments to the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement (EA) and associated procedures.
These amendments are open for public consultation from Friday 6th of May 2022 with submissions closing by 5.00pm (EST) on Friday 17th June 2022. Consultation responses can be submitted directly to AEMO at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposed changes to GSH Exchange Agreement
Amendment of the GSH Exchange Agreement to:
- Facilitate the ASX Wallumbilla Futures being physically delivered on the GSH
- Change in format of the Schedules in the Exchange Agreement to enable ease of use
- Allowing email and electronic signatures for membership applications for the Exchange Agreement
AEMO has published;
- Impact & implementation report (IIR)
- Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement draft v16
- Gas Supply Hub - Rules Methodology - Settlements and Prudential Methodology draft v5.3