National Electricity Market (NEM) Operational Forecasting Overview
This video course provides insight into the roles & functions performed by AEMO’s short-term operational forecasting team in the NEM. It is ideal for anyone new to the NEM, as well as anyone familiar with the NEM and its system.
This is a self-paced course available on demand. The entire course runs for approximately 2 hours, and comprises seven individual modules.
- Introduction to Operational Forecasting for the NEM
- Trends important for Operational Forecasting
- Variable Renewable Energy (VRE) Forecasting
- Electricity Demand Forecasting
- Managing Operational Forecasts
- The evolving Landscape of Operational Forecasting
- The Future of Operational Forecasting
How to enrol:
- Visit the AEMO Learning Academy.
- Click on the catalogue button to view the NEM Operational Forecasting Overview course, and the full AEMO instructor-led and eLearning energy education catalogue.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.