An overview of AEMO’s gas markets - elearning
Designed by AEMO’s industry experts, the gas e-learning program provides an overview of the east-coast gas markets and is broken down into specific modules, to allow you to move through the content at your own pace.
With approximately eight hours of e-learning, the course acts as a great precursor to AEMO’s face-to-face gas education courses, and provides an in-depth understanding of:
- AEMO’s gas markets: eastern and south eastern markets, Gas Bulletin Board and Wallumbilla & Moomba gas hubs.
- About the STTM – how it operates, key arrangements with trading participants, market fundamentals, emergency arrangements.
- About the DWGM –Declared Transmission System operations in Victoria, trading participant arrangements, system security, key market concepts and processes.
- Settlements and Prudentials – Markets settlements comparison, settlement and prudential concepts explained.
- The Gas Supply Hub – Why a gas exchange?, registering for the GSH, market and legal frameworks, trading and market operation, gas delivery, market support.
Attendees of the course will gain an understanding of AEMO's role in various gas markets.
Location and dates:
The vital nature of eLearning
Please be advised that the eLearning component of the course contains fundamental information that is vital for you getting the most value from the instructor-led sessions. We highly recommend that all attendees complete the eLearning prior to the instructor-led sessions to capitalise on the information provided during the course.
How to enrol
- Visit the AEMO Learning Academy.
- Click on the catalogue button to view courses.
- Add the education course to the Cart.
- Create an individual log in.
You will also be able to access the AEMO e-learning and education catalogues.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.