National Electricity Market Overview - elearning
This e-learning course devised by AEMO and industry experts is designed for consumers with an interest in the National Electricity Market (NEM).
- Introduction to the NEM
- NEM regulatory regime and the National Electricity Rules
- The network
- The power system
- Market operation – spot pricing and dispatch
- Ancillary services
- Financial markets and the NEM
- Australia's energy future integrating Distributed Energy Resources (DER)
Attendees of the course will gain a broad understanding of how the NEM operates as a physical power system and a wholesale market for electricity.
How to enrol:
- Visit the AEMO Learning Academy
- Click on the catalogue button to view courses
- Add the education course to the Cart
- Create an individual log in
You will also be able to access the AEMO e-learning and education catalogues.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Cookies help us improve your website experience.